Monday, February 11, 2008

Germany: General update

Hello,
It's been a really long time since the last update, so I'll do one now. First, notice that the site is different. I have a big photo gallery and various articles on this site. It is all integrated into one. I also set up the blog so that the German flag shows up next to entries about Germany.

The semester has started here and seems to be going well. I have already finished one class, since my assignment was to prepare and present a lecture, and my lecture came at the start of the class. I think I actually did alright, but I was pretty nervous and therefore made many more language mixtakes than normal. Oh, well.

I acidentally turned in my number theory homework in my topology class. However, I was able to fix that (only realizing it after the weekend).

Nadja and I have finished all legal requirements for our wedding. We have a date set of the legal ceremony and don't have to do anything else until then!

On Saturday I have my GRE exam. Fun, fun. Thankfully, that is in Freiburg

My grades from Spring/Summer still haven't been posted! It's been around 3 or 4 months since I sent the stuff in, and it still hasn't been done!

Otherwise, things are going as normal. I plan to post some more pictures soon...

No comments: