Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome to the new site!

Welcome to the new design of MichaelNehring.com. I am now using PHP Nuke as my content management and Gallery 2 as picture management. Both are excelent pieces of free software. I would like to draw your attention to various parts of the website.
The articles section contains various stories and articles that I wrote. At the moment, I only have the articles from the old website.
The photo gallery has various pictures and images. Some may be cool. I'll try to update it regularly.
The blog section will soon have my various blogs. At the moment it does not include my Michael in Germany things, which can currently still be access at http://www.ftper.com/cgi-bin/teemz/teemz.cgi?board=_master

Anyhow, that's it for now. Check back for more cool stuff in the future.

No comments: