Monday, February 11, 2008

Germany: Language class. March 25, 2004

Well, my language class is now over - time to actually start learning German! I have a few weeks of vacation - maybe a little travel. This weekend I'm popping up to Stuttgart for a concert. Monday I register at the University and actually get a visa (which is not a credit card, by the way).

Anyway, in other news, I think I decided that I want to build a city - an entire city from the ground up. All I need is a few thousand acres of land with no one living on it, but in an area close enough to another city (so that I can leech off of that city's resources). The city will be complete with its own university. Basically, the entire city will be built with no one living there, then once I've spent a few billion dollars, it'll be move in day. Anyone want to invest?

Archived comments:
crewchild2000:
well, as long as i get an entire office building as a house, I'm in. i can contribute about 5 dollars. that good?

No comments: