Monday, February 11, 2008

Germany: : Quick general update. August 8, 2005

Hi everyone,
It has again been a long time since I last updated. Life is busy, as usual. This will be sort-of bullet style. Here are the general updates:
*The wedding date should now be March 11th (note that is much sooner than previously expected - the earlier date is due mainly to Visa concerns). For updates on that, please read http://www.mikeandnadja.com. Also, the story of the engagement is posted there.
*I passed my driver's license exam (written test) with 0 mistakes (from 110 points - up to 10 points lost is allowed). I don't have the actual license yet. I do not know when that will be given to me. I will go to the driver license center tomorrow. (The test center is not the same place as the driver's license center). It took a total of over a month to arrange and take the written exam.
*Anna's coming to visit. Yay!
*I'll be in Munich to pick her up and hang around with Nadja and her family.

I'm also working on getting into grad school and sending my grades back to UConn. It's all so much trouble.

I gotta take a shower,
-Mike

No comments: