Monday, February 11, 2008

Germany: Silly German postal system!. February 12, 2004

Ok, so I check my mail this morning and I get a notice that I received a package and I must go to the post office to pick it up. So I go to the post office only to find out that I can't pick it up until tomorrow. I have no idea why I can't get it until tomorrow, and I didn't ask, because if there were an explanation, the postman probably wouldn't want to give it, and I probably wouldn't understand it.
Anyway, that means I can't play my guitar until tomorrow.

Archived comments:
crewchild2000:
boo hoo mole, welcome to the German postal system...honestly, i have no clue what it's like, but it's fun to pretend to know what i am talking about

Anna:
I HATE it when people pretend to know what they're talking about when they really have no clue!!!!!!

Oh....wait....ummmmmm.....did I just say that outloud??

mikepn:
By the way, for those of you wondering, I did get my guitar the next day. It was what was to be expected from a 40 Euro guitar. It came with nylon strings installed, but I will be buying metal strings on Monday. After playing it a bit, I came to fully realize how little I had played guitar recently (that is, I haven't played it at all). My fingers hurt so much now. It hurts to type, but only with my left hand.

crewchild2000:
I HATE it when people say things outloud and then realize they shouldn't have...oh, did i say that outloud?? good

Katherine: What Michael is not telling you is that today is his birthday. But nothing can be kept hidden! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLE!
German.GIF

No comments: